As summer approaches more and more people start to worry about the way they look as they want to fit into their swimming costume. You start to recall that while lounging at the beach or by the pool last year you kept thinking what others must be thinking about you. So to avoid this you need to do something about it, and fast! The first thing that comes to mind is that you need to find ways to lose weight quickly, so as to make it in time for summer. But how can you lose weight fast? It is not about a strict diet that basically makes you want to fast. That is one of the worst ways to go about it as it is very unhealthy. Rather, here are some simple tips that can help you to understand how to lose weight fast and healthily!
- Put a stop to useless snacks – many people munch away at snacks as soon as they feel a bit hungry between main meals. Little do they realize that unless it is a fruit, most of these ready-made snacks are full of fats and they are one of the main culprits for weight gain. Candy bars, cereal bars, crisps and similar snacks need to be avoided. Try to replace them with a fruit salad if you feel the need to eat something.
- Clean up your pantry and fil it up with healthy food options. Also try to add as many fruits and vegetables as possible within your diet.
- Do not skip breakfast – this is a very common tendency – you wake up late and rush off to work with just a cup of coffee. Skipping breakfast is not only unhealthy, but it is also conducive to a wrong diet. If you skip breakfast you are starting out the day feeling hungry, and this will lead you to eat more over the rest of the day. On the other hand if you were to eat a proper healthy breakfast, of some 300 calories and that is high in proteins every morning, it will keep your hunger down for the rest of your day.
- Drink water often, and try to drink at least half an hour before meals.
- Exercise – clearly you need to move your body if you want to burn calories and those extra kilos you put on. However there is no need to overdo it. Some small exercises carried out from time to time during your day will work wonders. Basically try to exercise whenever you have some time, as it is more feasible than setting an extensive exercise routine in the morning or evening. Your attitude towards it will not be that great as you have other things to see to during the day, and as a result it will appear somewhat tedious. So just run a flight of stairs, go for a brisk walk around the block, do some jumping jacks or crunches etc. Just keep it simple and short, and you will be more inclined to stick to exercising.
Quick weight loss tips for women:
There are obviously certain tips which were listed for men which also apply for women. For instance, getting a good amount of sleep, avoiding take-away foods, drinking plenty of water, and leading a more active lifestyle, are important for both men and women. However, there are some weight loss tips which are more specific to women, such as
- Engage in exercises which make you feel more relaxed. The cortisol hormone needs to be worked on more in the case of women. The more stressed you are, the more of this hormone the body will release, which in turn leads to a higher fat build-up. So, many women feel that one of the best ways to lose weight is to engage in yoga and meditation exercises.
There are certain exercises which look more appealing to women than to men. This includes dance classes, with Zumba and aerobics topping the list for women. Regardless of what form of exercise you decide to engage in, the key is to be active and to keep exercising every day.
Increasing cardio exercises is highly recommended for women. Such exercises help a great deal in speeding up weight loss as they help in burning more calories while increasing your metabolism.
- Even though you may be really busy with work, house chores and kids, you need to ensure that you are allocating time for yourself as well. So, do devote time to your daily exercises, and to getting enough rest and sleep too. It may be really helpful to find a friend or colleague who is trying to lose weight too, as this could make things more fun whether you go for classes or a jog together, and even when it comes to preparing healthy meals and snacks for yourself and your family.
It is a very good idea, both for men and women, to set up a plan which includes a specific time when they will be performing exercises, and the meals and snacks that will be consumed. A plan can help you to stay on track and to stick to what you plan to do. Consistency is the key to success. Having said that, both men and women need to be aware that it is normal to reach a point where their weight loss progress ends up stalling. This is a weight plateau and at this point you have basically reached a point where your body is adjusting to its new weight. Keep doing what you were doing in your weight loss plan as after some time your weight loss will resume. And sure enough you should be more fit and pleased with your body in time for summer!
Best Guide For Women to lose weight
The most common question that you will find on search engines is what is the best way to lose weight? There are so many different weight loss supplements on the market, and so many diet plans that promise miracle weight loss within a few weeks or even days, that chances are that you will be tempted to try anything and everything, if only to find the right answer to the question of what is the best way to lose weight.
However it is not just a plain, single answer in reality. There are many factors that come into play and several differences from one individual to another that also have an effect on weight loss accomplishments.
The answer is that there are several different ways to lose weight. However the most complete answer is to focus on the following:
- Reduce appetite
- Improve metabolic health
- Be more active
- Reduce calories
Doing all of these is not that simple. It is all a matter of being creative and wise. There is no need to engage in strenuous exercise in reality. For instance, if you cannot afford to go for a half an hour walk around the block, you may simply try to go to work or for an errand on foot instead of by car. You could get used to climb the stairs instead of using an escalator or elevator. By exercising regularly in such ways, you will not only be more active and energetic, but you will also be burning calories.
Speaking of calories, you will need to keep an eye on how many calories you are consuming daily. There is a certain range that you should stick to and this depends on your gender, age, and level of exercise. Try to keep track of your caloric intake so as to see if you can stick to a reasonable range. You can do this by planning your meals, and being aware of the ingredients you will be using in your meals and snacks.
You will also need to be aware of the nutrients that are present in the food and drinks you consume. Your drink of choice should be water. You need to make it a rule to cut back on sugars and starches. In this way you will be helping your body to start burning fats, and thus weight is reduced as a result.
Reducing your appetite is not as simple as it may seem. We all want a quick snack or something sweet and tasty from time to time. What is the trick to be disciplined and yet still enjoy eating? The key is to prepare your snacks wisely. There is nothing wrong with snacks as long as they are made from good ingredients. Smoothies prepared with fresh fruits are as tasty as can be, for instance, and yet they are so healthy! There are countless recipes which end up in truly tasty treats, which are delicious and healthy. So, if you want to lose weight there is really no need for neither fasting nor starving. It is just a matter of being wise and plan your day to be healthier in your food choices and in your activity levels.